Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Classroom Friendly Pencil Sharpener

Pencil sharpening...one of the biggest dilemmas of a classroom teacher.  Do you let your students sharpen their own pencils?  I always have, but I've gone through at least 7 electric pencil sharpeners in the past 5 years.  Every year, I have a new wall sharpener installed.  It seems like they just don't last. 

I've been hearing about this classroom friendly sharpener for quite some time, and I think I might just bite the bullet and buy one.

One of the things that I really like about this sharpener is that you can buy replacement blades for it.  The sharpener itself is $24.95 with FREE SHIPPING!  However, one sharpener is given away each month.  Check out the website for more details.

If you have experience with this sharpener, please let me know what you think about it!

3 comments:

  1. Great Blog! I awarded you the Versatile Blog Award! Head to my blog to receive your award....www.thesciencediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete