Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My First Post!



You read it...the title I mean.  Yes, I am truly addicted.  What can I say?  I love what I do.  It is my destiny.  I spend countless hours stealing... I mean borrowing ideas from talented teachers.  This is my next venture.  I want to share what I do, because so many others have shared with me.  So here it goes.  My first post.

To tell you a little about me, I've been a teacher for 5 years now. I can't believe I'll start my 6th year in the fall!  I'm finally to the point where I feel as if I know what I'm doing...most of the time.  I teach 3rd grade, and have all my years of teaching except for one year in 5th.  At first, I thought 3rd would be too young for my taste, but I have grown to LOVE it! 

Leave me a comment to say hi, I can't wait to meet you all! 





2 comments: